- What is platform fee?
- Will the platform fee be automatically included in the total metered fare?
- When will the platform fee be deducted from my bank account?
- Why is the platform fee deducted on a daily basis?
- Will I be charged the prevailing Goods and Services Tax when the Company recovers the platform fee from my bank account?
- Will I be charged the prevailing commission for the platform fee?
- How do I check for the platform fees that have been deducted from my bank account?
The 70-cent platform fee is applicable for all current and advance bookings made via the CDG Zig App for the entire fleet of ComfortDelGro taxis and private-hire cars, including limousines. It will be paid by the customer, and recovered by the Company by deducting it from your bank account. Street-hail trips as well as bookings from Dial-A-Cab (6552 1111) and SMS-A-Cab (71222) will not incur any platform fees.
The 70-cent platform fee will be automatically included in the total metered fare once the meter stops at the end of a booking trip. For cashless refunds to cabbies, the 70-cent platform fee will be excluded from the refund. If a customer chooses to pay the booking trip by cash, you will simply collect the total metered fare, which already includes the 70-cent platform fee.
All platform fees will be deducted from your bank account by the next day.
This is so that it is easier for cabbies to refer when they are tallying cash payments for their booking jobs.
The prevailing GST will not be charged
The prevailing commission fee will not be charged.
You can refer to “My Accounts - Platform Fee” in the Cabby Portal.