- Can I claim rental downtime for the passing of my family members?
- How many days rental waiver will be granted ?
- Will I still get my full rental waiver if my taxi is in the workshop for repair at the same time?
- What documents do I need to submit to claim my rental waiver or compassionate relief?
- Can I still claim the compassionate relief if I have lost my birth certificate?
Our company will help defray hirer's rental cost for the passing of hirer's parents, parents in law, spouse, children. Hirers must be our long term basis, submission will be assessed and approved by our management on a case by case basis.
The maximum number is 3 full days according to the current rental rate you are paying.
Compassionate relief for rental waiver will only be granted for the period taxi is not in the workshop.
For the passing of parents, please submit the death certificate and your birth certificate. For the passing of your parents in law, please submit the death certificate, your marriage certificate and your spouse's birth certificate. For the passing of your child, please submit the death certificate and your child's birth certificate.
You may submit the death certificate and whatever documents which show proof of your relationship with the deceased. Our company will assess, subject to approval by our management.