Compassionate Relief
For goodwill purposes, the Company will grant eligible applicants a 3-days rental waiver for the passing of their family member.
The waiver is valid to all long-term Hirers, subject to management's approval.
Please submit a photocopy of the Death Certificate followed by:
  1. For Spouse
    Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate*
  2. For Children
    Photocopy of your Child's Birth Certificate
  3. For Parent
    Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
  4. For Parent-in-law
    1. Photocopy of your Spouse's Birth Certificate
    2. Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate*

*If the Marriage Certificate is in a foreign language, please try to submit a translated copy.
*If you have lost your Marriage Certificate, you may provide Child's Birth Certificate instead.
Kindly provide photocopied passport with details page and the date of entry during application.
You may
  1. email to DRO or
  2. walk-in to General Counter with the relevant documents.
Application must be done within one month from the date of the death certificate.