- The LCD is automatically turned off after a while. Is the camera faulty or not working?
- How do I know whether the in-vehicle camera is in recording mode?
- What if the camera seal is broken / missing?
- Where should I report if the in-vehicle camera is faulty?
- How long can the in-vehicle camera store video recordings?
- Does it record voice/sound?
- Can I use my own memory card to upgrade to higher memory capacity?
- Can I install other brands of car camera in my Taxi?
- I witnessed a serious traffic accident and wish to submit the video footage to assist the authorities concerned. How am I able to retrieve the video footage?
The LCD screen is automatically turned off after one minute if there is no operation, so as not to distract you during driving. You can just touch any part of the LCD to activate the display. Please note that the LCD will again turn itself off after one minute if no operation is detected.
When the in-vehicle camera is in recording mode, both the LED in the front and rear of the camera are flashing. If the memory card is corrupted or faulty, the recording will stop. The device will produce voice output and the LCD displays the error message.
You need to inform company for a replacement seal.
You can make a report through:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 98397360 or 66106571
600 Sin Ming Avenue Singapore 575733
Ground Floor, Taxi Camera Service Centre
Operating Hours -
Monday to Friday: 08:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 08:30am to 12:30pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
The in-vehicle camera's memory card can store up to 48 hours of continuous recording. It automatically overwrites old recordings when the memory is full.
It does not record voice/sound.
As the camera belongs to the Company, you are not allowed to use your own memory card.
Only LTA approved cameras (i.e. Trackshot, J002, Janus) are allowed to be installed in our ComfortDelGro Taxis.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 72009. Our officers will be glad to assist you.