- Where can I purchase and/or find out more about the Motor BuyBack Policy?
- Can I purchase the CDG Taxi Motor BuyBack (MBB) policy in person when I approach AXA, ComfortDelGro Taxi (CDG Taxi) or ComfortDelGro Insurance Brokers (CDGI) directly?
- Who is allowed to buy the MBB policy?
- I have submitted a claim under the MBB policy, am I still allowed to purchase the MBB policy again to have my coverage reinstated?
- I have not received my policy documents after purchasing the MBB policy. What should I do?
- How do I submit a claim?
- Am I covered if I buy the MBB policy in the morning, but I am involved in an accident in the afternoon?
- How long do I have to submit an eligible claim?
- When will the policy lapse and is it renewable?
All transactions and customer on-boarding are done via the MBB online portal to provide a hassle-free experience.
There will be no physical cash transactions.
Please note that the policy will only take effect the following day. For example:
If you have purchase the MBB policy on 06/08/2021, the policy will only commence on 07/08/2021 for 12 months.
AXA will pay the claim as long as the date of accident is within the one-year policy period, subject to deductible of $500 per claim, and capped at $1,500 per annum in the aggregate.
You can claim multiple times within the period of insurance, subject to deductible of $500 per claim, and capped at $1,500 per annum in the aggregate.
The MBB policy will lapse under 2 conditions.
- It will lapse once the annual policy period is over, or
- Once the annual aggregate limit of S$1,500 is reached.
Once the MBB policy has lapsed or expired, you may purchase the policy again.