Renewal of TVL
- How can I renew my TVL?
- How would I know when to renew my license?
- How long is the renewal valid for?
- What do I need to bring along for the renewal?
- Where can I do my medical examination for the Medical Examination Report?
- How do I register for the Refresher Course?
- What should I do if "Top Up Medisave" is required on my renewal notice?
If you are below 67 years old, renewal can be done through walk-in at Comfort Transportation General Counter. If you are above 67 years old, please proceed to Land Transport Authority. Otherwise, you can also mail-in your renewal notice, documents and cheque payment to Land Transport Authority. Please note that for renewal at the General Counter, there will only be the update of expiry date and no change of card.
You will receive a renewal notice from LTA, as well as a reminder letter from General Counter one month before your license expiry date. Alternatively, you may check the status of your license here.
The renewal would be valid for a 3-year period. Thereafter, you would need to renew your TVL again.
Please bring along your renewal notice, TVL and driving license. Please also get the endorsements or documents needed that is on your renewal notice, such as CPF Payment, Medical Examination Report or Refresher Course Notice.
Please proceed to any general clinics or polyclinic to do the examination. X-ray examination is not required for existing TVL holders.
Please proceed to the Singapore Taxi Academy to register for the course. For more information, click here.