Rental Free Day
- When will be the payouts for the rental free day?
- If I join in the middle of the qualifying period, will I be qualified for the rental free day?
- I am under the special rental promotion scheme, am I eligible for Rental Free Day?
- If I were to tender my resignation before the payout date, will I be given the rental free day?
- I'm sick and I do not have a relief driver, and to temporary return the taxi, am I entitled to the rental free day?
- Do I have to share the rebate given by the company with my relief driver?
The rental free day payouts will be end of April, August and December. It will be GIRO into hirers’ bank account.
Hirer must have a minimum of 1 month service during the qualifying period, to be eligible for the rental free day.
No, hirer under the special promotion rental scheme will not be eligible.
Hirer who has tender resignation before payout day, will not be eligible for the rental free day.
If hirer were to temporary return the taxi before the payout, hirer will not be entitled to the rental free day as you are not actively driving the taxi.
We encourage all hirers to share the rebate with their relief drivers