Study Achievement Award
- Do we need to have a minimum period of driving with CDG before we can apply for SAA?
- When is the last day of submission?
- What if I forgot my Cabby Portal password?
- Can I use my mobile phone to submit?
- Can I use Cabby Portal app to submit?
- What if I do not know how to submit through Cabby Portal?
- How do I know if the submission is successful?
- When will I know the results of my application?
- How do I attach the documents when I apply via my mobile phone ?
So long you are our registered cabbies, you may log into Cabby Portal to submit your application.
The last day for submission is 29 Jan 2018.
Please click “Forgot password” and reset the password.
Yes, through Cabby Portal.
Pls email to email@example.com or walk in to see DRO to help you. Pls bring along a copy of your child’s birth certificate and result slip.
Our Cabby Portal will send an email acknowledgement to the email address provided in the submission. Therefore, the email address provided by you must be valid. Otherwise you will not be able to receive this email acknowledgement from us.
Our company will inform all eligible cabbies once our selection is completed. We will inform cabbies latest by Mar 2018.
Simply press the (Browse) button on the Application form and you will be prompt to take a photo of your documents: Press “ok” after the photo is taken. The phone will upload the attachment automatically.