Service Performance Points
- What is Service Performance Points?
- Will I receive SPP for returning lost item to passenger?
- What can I do with the SPP?
- How much does SPP worth?
- May I know the number of Service Performance Points for each type of compliment?
Service Performance Points (SPP) is used by our company to recognize and award cabbies who provide good service and receive compliments from passengers or public. Cabbies who attend Service related course assigned by our company will also receive SPP。
Please remind passenger to take their belongings before alighting so that you need not be inconvenient to return the items to our company.
Our company encash SPP every quarterly. The money will be credited to cabbies account via Giro.
1 SPP worth $0.50.
• Helpful cabby – 5 • Good service – 10 • Excellent Service – 20